Board of Education is currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates for current Substitute Teaching positions.
Substitute Teachers are called on an as-needed basis to provide classroom coverage in any one of our five schools located in the Glassboro School District. Our talented team of teachers will design an appropriate curriculum which you will implement during your time in that classroom.
Minimum of 60 Credits from an Accredited College or University Proof of Mantoux Test within Last 6 Months Successful Criminal History Review
Without teachers there would be no doctors, lawyers or entrepreneurs. If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity download the forms below and apply today to make a difference. Please use the “Substitute Certification Checklist” as your guide to completing the substitute packet. Upon completion of the forms in their entirety please assemble your packet in the order listed on the checklist and bring the information to the Glassboro Board of Education for processing. Remember these few things:
- Packets will only be accepted if they are completed in full and they must include a copy of two forms of identification (see I-9 form for a list of acceptable documents)
- Fingerprints must be completed prior to submitting your application. Click on the “Fingerprinting for Public School Employment” link for information on how to obtain your criminal history background.
- Criminal History Review Letter stating that you are approved for public school employment must be attached for processing. This form cannot be more than 5 months old.
- Substitute Certificates are sent directly to the Glassboro Board of Education, whereas you will receive your certificate via mail after we have processed it.
- The entire substitute process takes 10 to 12 weeks.
Should you need assistance or have questions on how to complete the forms please contact Marlene Crump at 856-652-2700 extension 76202.