To register your child in Glassboro Public Schools you MUST be a resident of the Borough of Glassboro in Gloucester County, NJ. Registration is held at the Board Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am until 4 pm. The Registration Packet can be printed by clicking on the Registration Packet link above.
*Please call 856-652-2700 ext 76411 to schedule an appointment*
Children new to the area should register as soon as possible. Students cannot be registered unless parents or guardians can show that they live in the borough, and that the student has met all entrance requirements for his or her grade. All students must be registered by a parent or guardian.
Parents of all students should bring:
All immunization records. These should include MMR: measles, mumps and rubella(German measles); at least four DPT: diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus; three polio, and three Hepatitis B immunizations.
- Original birth certificate as proof of age. To be eligible for kindergarten, a child must be five years old on or before October 1.
- Proof of a recent physical examination. At the time of registration parents will receive a specific district health form to be completed by the child’s family physician. This examination must be completed within 365 calendar days of your child entering school.
In addition for transfer students only:
- Report card/standardized tests, if available, from your child’s previous school.
- Official state transfer card, if your child is transferring from another NJ district.
- Additional pertinent information or medical records from the previous school attended.